Penegra 50 mg Tablet
72.00$ – 136.00$
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy Penegra 50mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablets Online
Penegra 50 mg Tablet
Penegra 50 mg is an orally prescribed medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction or ED. With ED, men cannot have an erection. Penegra 50 mg tablet relaxes the smooth muscle in the wall of the blood vessels in the penis, which increases blood flow. The blood supply will cause a hard erection. Penegra 50 mg only works for erectile dysfunction if you are sexually aroused. Penegra is the generic version of Viagra.
Read also: Buy Prescription Medicines Online
Why use Penegra 50mg?
It has been shown that Penegra 50 mg is effective to treat impotence. It is effective no matter how serious your condition. Penegra 50 mg tablet ensures a quality erection in many cases. Give a more rigid organ to enjoy intimate moments with your partner. Penegra 50 mg is available here for $ 14.40.
How does Penegra 50 mg work?
Penegra 50 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by increasing the blood flow to the penis. This gives a positive influence on the duration of erection. Therefore, lead to an increase in the size of the penis. This medicine only works if a man is sexually aroused. It also provides relaxation of the penis after sexual activity.
How to use Penegra 50mg?
Take Penegra 50 mg once a day with a full glass of water. Take the pill one hour before sexual activity. The usual dose is 50 mg to treat impotence. It should not be taken more than once every 24 hours. The effect can be seen within 30 minutes to 2 hours after taking it. The effect of this medication can last 4 hours. For adults, consult your doctor first before using the Penegra.
What are the side effects of Penegra 50mg tablet?
Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Tingling in arms, chest, jaw or neck
- Pain, dizziness or nausea.
- Painful erection or short sexual activity.
- Loss of vision or sudden loss of hearing
- An erection that persists for 4 hours.
- Irregular heartbeat or chest pain
- Fainting or feeling of heaviness, fainting, daze
Warnings and precautions
Do not take this medication if:
- They are allergic to its ingredients.
- You have heart problems or heart disease.
- Has thyroid or kidney defects
- Has a severe bladder infection
Things to remember:
- This drug may affect you when driving or operating machines.
- Do not give this to a teenager 18 or younger or a child
- Avoid alcohol or grape juice if you are taking this medicine.
- Do not take a higher dose than the doctor gave you
- Stop high-fat diet
40 Pills, 80 Pills